Interview: The significance of gaming solution providers in a newly regulated gaming market
In the fourth episode of The iGaming Show, presented by Paramount Commerce, Varad Mehta discusses the significance of gaming solution providers in a newly regulated gaming market with Jim Ryan, the Chief Executive Officer at Pala Interactive.
Learn more about Jim Ryan, Pala Interactive, and the role that solution providers have in regulated markets, as well as some of these personal facts about Jim:
- He plays poker and has some life lessons to teach you
- Did he have a flock of seagulls haircut in the 80s?
- has a special song to get him pumped up in the day
Hop to specific links to parts of the interview:
- A poker tactic or strategy that would be really useful in regular or professional life
- The hairstyle that Jim sported in the 80s
- The song that pumps him up the most
- Jim’s career in the gaming industry
- How Jim founded Pala Interactive
- Early indications that gaming regulations would come to Canada
- What happens next in Canada?
- Learnings from operating in the US that were beneficial in Ontario and Canada
- Role of Pala Interactive as a platform provider in a new iGaming market
- The benefits that Pala Interactive brings to their clients
- Pala Interactive working with First Nations gaming commissions
- What is next for you and Pala Interactive?
- Having too much fun