Location: New Jersey
The iGaming Payment and Investigations Specialist should possess good knowledge of poker and casino games. Supports customer transactions where necessary for deposits and withdrawals through email, chat, and phones. Works with the payment gateway and other financial institutions to reconcile cashier transactions.
*Must enjoy and love the game of poker and have a strong understanding of casino games
- Possess good knowledge of poker and casino games
- Experienced in monetary transaction processes and/or banking procedures for ecommerce company (CC, ACH, wallets)
- Experienced with both inbound and outbound contacts via chat, email and phones
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Possess basic quantitative skills to compute payouts, transactions fees, etc.
- Excellent with spreadsheets for handling large data sets by using lookup, index, pivot table functions
- Ability to work within defined procedures and guidelines
- Ability to chat with multiple customers
- Ability to work in rotating shifts with different patterns
- Ability to diagnose problems and assess alternative solutions
- Knowledgeable with the basics of different personal and mobile computing technologies
- Knowledgeable with regards to different online payment options
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Supports customer transactions where necessary for deposits and withdrawals through email, chat, and phones
- Works with the payment gateway and other financial institutions to reconcile cashier transactions
- Downloads chargeback transactions and takes appropriate actions on customer accounts and for representments
- Contacts customers when payments have to be processed differently than requested
- Maintains the quality of interactions with customers
- Attends trainings, coaching, feedback sessions and meetings as required by the team deliverables
- Performs adhoc tasks as required by the business to support new product launches and/or promotions
- Verifies game play on casino and poker to determine accuracy of payout, to detect collusion, chip dumping, bots and other game fraud patterns
- Verifies new account sign-ups for linkages to known negative accounts
- Verifies accounts where sudden changes in gaming and transaction activity is noticed
- Investigates alerts through desk.com and follows up on existing alerts
- Requests and validates proof of financial instruments, proof of ID and proof of address from customers where necessary
- Performs all actions with a focus on audit and compliance policies and procedures and document the same
Please email your resume to Lynda Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pala Interactive was founded in anticipation of upcoming legislation throughout the US to allow for real-money internet wagering. The Pala Band of Mission Indians (PBMI) is the majority shareholder of the business. PBMI owns and operates the Pala Casino Spa and Resort in Pala California. Pala Interactive owns 100% of our in-house developed gaming platform and casino and poker networks.