Player Services Champion
Location: Temecula, California (USA)
Type: Hourly, permanent
Position: Player Services Champion
Reports to: Player Services Manager
The Player Services Champion is our front-line hero on the phone and web, providing courteous and comprehensive service to all our gaming customers, while creating and contributing to a feeling of luck, excitement, and anticipation on our gaming platforms. Player Services Champions adhere to all Company service and operating standards and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Respond to customer contacts received through email, chat, phones and social media for our New Jersey and Canadian online platforms.
- Assist with navigation through our site, new customer sign-ups and promotion inquiries.
- Escalate cases to Payments & Security team when necessary.
- Work independently without constant supervision.
- Must speak, read, and write in English.
- Complete schedule flexibility is required.
- Knowledge of poker and casino games is preferred, but willing to train.
- Knowledge of Sportsbetting and/or sports enthusiast is preferred but not required.
- Comfortable with both inbound and outbound contacts via chat, email, and phones.
- Knowledgeable of Windows and Mac operating systems as well as iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Must be computer literate and able to navigate through several programs and internet tabs efficiently.