Location: Irvine, CA
The role will involve day-to-day operations of the Casino and Poker vertical, taking part in front-end product development across desktop and mobile platforms and overall involvement of Casino and Poker products. The role also will involve working closely with the Marketing, Product and Customer Service teams.
*Must enjoy and love the game of poker and have a strong understanding of casino games
- Basic understanding of Casino games. Passion for games of strategy and skill, and a desire to learn them more.
- Data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Methodical, focused and highly organized with attention to the details of execution.
- Good team player and have the ability to work with people in all levels of the organization.
- The ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Dynamic, personable, action and results oriented.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and creative thinker.
- U.S. citizenship
- University/College diploma.
- Performance reporting for the Casino and Poker offering.
- Stay current and knowledgeable on the global Casino and Poker landscape, focusing on New Jersey.
- Monitor requests and suggestions from the Casino and Poker community
- Liaise and train other departments (i.e. customer service) to ensure awareness of upcoming events and promotions.
- Design test plans to improve the Casino and Poker offering by introducing and refining new game structures and events, always measuring player response and monitoring the competition.
- Coordination of the casino and poker game offering, including game structures, tournament structures and variety of game offerings.
- Drive awareness of key metrics within the organization. Work with marketing team to set goals for performance improvement. Full reporting on performance of promotional activity to aid decision-making and to assess effectiveness of all initiatives.
- Actively drive registrations towards established player participation goals, and report to the COO on performance against goals.
- Work closely with CRM to manage and develop the Casino and Poker user experience and promote the user experience and player journey throughout the team and the whole company.
- Collect and generate new product ideas, and enhancements to existing products, synthesizing requests from both internal and external requestors.
- User acceptance testing of new Casino and Poker features and functions.
- Communicate scope and timeliness of products and features and set expectations.
Please email your resume to Lynda Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pala Interactive was founded in anticipation of upcoming legislation throughout the US to allow for real-money internet wagering. The Pala Band of Mission Indians (PBMI) is the majority shareholder of the business. PBMI owns and operates the Pala Casino Spa and Resort in Pala California. Pala Interactive owns 100% of our in-house developed gaming platform and casino and poker networks.